USDA Rural Development may be able to help you!
The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) established a home loan program in 1949 designed to help property owners secure financing on rural property. The program is run by the USDA Rural and Community Development.
Here are some reasons you may want to consider a USDA loan:
- Low down options available
- Low mortgage insurance
- Low interest rates
- Low or no credit scores are ok
- Loan Closing costs payment can come from any source
- Easy qualification criteria
- Not limited to first time homebuyers
- Home must be in USDA eligibility area
To find out if a USDA loan is right for you please contact us today.